Sunday, April 16, 2006

Secret That I Cannot Explain...

I just discovered my newest obsession. It's a website calledPostSecret. The basic premise is that you design your own original postcard. Your design must incorporate the sharing of a secret - one you have never shared with anyone. The card is mailed anonymously to the site and, voila, you have shared your deepest darkest truth with the world in the complete safety of anonymity.

I'm totally hooked on this idea. I am soooo submitting at least one card.

1 comment:

Mocha said...

I can't remember where I first learned about PostSecret, but I've gotten into the habit of checking really late on Saturday nights (sometimes he updates then) or during my Sunday coffee. The book is a really nice coffee table book as well and is a conversation starter. I want Frank Warren to come to my city with his exhibit.