Friday, March 15, 2013

Wake Up And Go

It's... been a while.  Things have changed around here.  Actually, the "here" has changed around here.  We moved last summer from our small town home outside DC to the urban-ish jungle of Greater Denver.  Oh, and we had another baby! A GIRL one!  Apparently we finally figured out how to make those!

Clearly my articulation is lacking at this moment in time.  I want to make rash promises about how THIS time I'm back for good, and THIS time I'll be full of wit and wisdom and fabulous insight, but we both know that would be premature.  I propose we take it slow.  We can get to know each other again (or for the first time) little by little.  We've both changed, right? I mean, now I'm a mother of four.  I'm still running, still cooking, and still really, really bad at laundry. I have  special needs child, a husband with epilepsy (Surprise! I'll tell you about it some time!) and a lot more gray hair.

I'm also still pretty nuts, but hopefully in a good way. 

No comments: