Thursday, February 15, 2007

No Words.

It has been a strange few days. Without going into over-much detail on a topic which I'm still struggling to wrap my brain around, my brother and his darling wife had to bid farewell to their baby girl this week.

They never got to say a proper hello. She was 37 weeks due, and was gone before she got to come into the world.

I'm a bit weary today. I'm taking a few days to rest, nurse a toothache, and wait for the icy roads to clear. In case anyone is looking for me.

-MeL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the pain that your brother and sister in law are going through right now. Any loss is cruel, these types of losses are incredibly cruel.

You and your family are in my thoughts.

Sara said...

Tried to post to you earlier. So sorry, it is rough and truly hard to experience. I hope you are all well despite the events. My heart goes out to you all.