Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Now that I'm married, babied, and hedging on 30, the only (mostly) sane man who would believe I'm a 10 is dependent on me for hot meals and marital favors. Apparently, though, my breasts have taken on a spectacular life of their own. (for photographic evidence, check out my sister's blog here for a photo of us at my other sister's wedding. Fifth photo down, that's me in the red. And yes, I would be the younger sister - by 10 years - even though you would never guess that from the photo.)

So this morning, in the middle of the business meeting for our mother's club, Jack walked up to me and stared thoughtfully at my chest for a moment.

"Mommy? Your boobies look like buns."

(*pause*)

"Do they, then. What sort of buns? Bread buns? Butt buns?"

"BREAD buns!" he giggled. "Why do they look like that?"

"I dunno...."

"I know! Because they're squished next to each other!"

Yup. Still got it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot mamma! :)