Friday, April 18, 2008

Once Upon A Time, In April...

Good evening, internets. What a rip-roaring whirlwind it has been. You see, I have been SO incredibly busy with my, uh, glamorous life here in the coutry that my brain was too full of important information (like "where is my baseball mitt?!" and "Honey, do I have any clean boxers?") to do things like.. uh.. locate the camera hanging on the hook where it belongs. Because who in our house actually puts things away where they go?! I ASK YOU! What is this world coming to?

BUT! At long last here am I, and here is my camera. (This is my camera, this is my laptop... one is for shooting, the other for public self-humiliation) (Bonus points if you know the reference.)

So let's take a little stroll down Last Two Weeks Lane, shall we? And because my brain is tired, and I not good make words, we'll make it a picture-book adventure.


THIS, apparently, is the Amish Village.

Tobin is, understandably, nonplussed.

Jack is, as always, too cool for school.
He is also already too cool to be seen with me publicly.
His adolescence should be loads of fun.

Hey, it's Primary season in PA. What ELSE would I be wearing?
(Thanks again, Sarah, for the awesome birthday gift!)

If you want your children to think you are a rock star,
let them sleep in an actual Train Car. It's not quite the Marriott,
but it was worth it to see their brains explode.
Bid Daddy is teh hotnezz.

The best pretzels you will ever eat in your life.
We got there just in time to grab 3 to share amongst
ourselves before they ran out of dough for the day.
Don't forget the lemonade.

Old! Rusty! Junk!
Big Daddy had to physically remove me from this shop.
The most awesomest rusty junk ever. I wanted one of everything.

What, not enough for you? Well, those were the hilights of our PA trip. I still want a giant, rusted sun sculpture to hang in our family room, but I'm limping along without it. (For now.)

I was going to combine this post and the coverage of Tee Ball Opening Ceremonies, but, well, you see... Battlestar Galactica is coming on soon, and I have a few things I have to get done first, and .. well, I know you understand, internets. I mean, you're cute and all... but you're no Katee Sackhoff, you know? Don't take it personally. We can still be friends. Let's totally talk tomorrow.

No comments: