Sunday, August 31, 2008

Welcome To Our Sitcom

So we're engaged in our usual Saturday-night pastime of channel surfing when we happen across the "Transformers" movie and a shot of the bod-licious Megan Fox.  We both spend a moment in quiet contemplation/appreciation of her hotness.

I casually mention to Big Daddy that I recently read an interview wherein Miss Fox admitted to being something of a nymphomaniac.
BD: "Huh? ...Really."
Me: "I wish you could see your face right now."
BD: "What?!  I mean. Um. That's just... uh.. interesting, that's all."
Me: "Mmm-hmm..."
(a moment passes)
Me: "Are you sweating?!"
BD: "Uh. No! I mean.. no." (wipes a hand across his brow)
Jack: "Daddy, are you pouring your drink on your head?"
BD: (pause) "Yes, Son.  Yes I am."
Yep, just another typical Saturday night in the Casa De Aum.  Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go hose down my husband.  I believe he may have spontaneously caught fire in the next room.

No comments: