Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Boys Of Summer

Ahh Summer. We hardly knew ye.

I have been chastised for being so all-too-serious on here of late, and neglecting to appreciate all the good in my life. To demonstrate that I do, indeed, recognize that I am blessed beyond what I have any right to expect... I present the half-naked men in my life enjoying the benefits of Summer.


I don't, for a minute, think that there is nothing but bad in my life right now. In fact, I see it more as there is just too much of everything. Too many good things, bad things, indifferent things, and too many possibilities to consider. I'm overwhelmed, sure, but I'm not saying it's all bad. In fact, I'm not generally a supporter of cannibalism, but this photo? This photo makes me want to look at the baby and say "Would you mind terribly if I just took a bite out of you? Because I bet you taste like Marshmellow Peeps. And Sunshine."

Doing my part to keep America beautiful. One illegally cute baby at a time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to put him in a pie.. nummy!
Isn't the point of having a blog to be just as darn serious as you want to be? This should be the one place you don't feel obligated to be cheerful. Not that I don't love the pics, but it's your world and you can write what you want!
:)