Friday, July 20, 2007

Search-A-Palooza 2007

My recent favorites among the search terms that have led some poor, misguided souls to this site:

stories of having pants taken down by a woman for the first time for sex and spanking
For the record? A woman has never taken my pants down for sex OR spanking, nor have I ever blogged about such an experience. If it ever happens, though? I'll be sure to post all the sordid details, in between hits off my crack pipe and swigs of Jack Daniels.

jumping jacks dilate cervix
Sadly, jumping jacks at full term will only make the baby angry and very likely cause you to rupture something. I do not recommend this as a means to induce labor, nor to dilate the cervix. Believe you me, I tried.

moms being tickled
And here I thought I had heard about every fetish there was. I mean, if a conservative Congressman can have a diaper fetish catered to by hookers and still help run the country, I guess anything is possible. Just be aware? Anyone who attempts to tickle THIS mom is likely to end up with a sharp knee or elbow thrust in the direction of very tender body parts. (Shoot, there's probably a fetish for that, too, out there somewhere.)

homemade bazooka bean cans
This might be the coolest way anyone has accidentally google'd me - ever! I mean, it's gotta be like a snipe hunt, right? Beans! Explosions! ... Add in a box of matches and a dark room and this is pure (fifth grade) comedy gold!

No comments: