Monday, February 06, 2006

And Now For Something Completely Different...

I've added a new subsection in the right column.

See? -------------------------------------------> Over There--------------->

It will be a periodically updated list of things I lust after. Because I'm an Internet Window Shopper. It's incredibly difficult to get out to real shopping with the 2 boys, not the least because I live a minimum of 30 minutes away from any malls or decent stores. SO, instead of going out to window shop and see things in the "I wish I could but we would go broke" category, I window shop on the internet.

This is not in any way a forum for me to ask anyone to buy me things. Well, unless you are flush with lots of extra cash and you REALLY REALLY want to. In which case, how could I be so heartless as to deny you the joy of giving to someone less fortunate than yourself? But at the least, I will grant you the title of My Internet Sugar Daddy. See, that sounds like a fair trade, right???

No comments: