Thursday, March 23, 2006

You lose some.. you lose some.

So here's something fun - looks like something went wonky with T's flight schedule. I would swear in court that the return flight was originally scheduled for Friday morning, but the online itinerary is now saying Saturday so looks like I'll be on my own for another night. *sigh* Ah well.

Not so bad, but all this really means is that the box of Entemenn's on my counter will make it to the playgroup tomorrow, but the Krispy Kremes, sadly, will have passed away quietly by then. A curbside memorial service will be held on Tuesday morning (trash pick-up day). Box Of Krispy Kremes will be survived by the extra pounds on my rotund posterior. In lieu of flowers, please send Aerobic Workout DVD's in memorial.

We are thankful for your compassion at this difficult time.

I haven't finished my coffee yet. Yeah, that must be why I'm still registering a 5.0 on the Crazy Richter Scale this morning.

No comments: