Thursday, May 11, 2006

Points To Ponder...

* My TiVO missed the last 4 minutes of Lost last night.

* I watched 2 of the 3 hours of Live E3 Coverage on G4 last night attempting to catch sight of T, with no success.

* I have not verified yet, but suspect my husband is guilty of leaving the blog comment equivalent of a drunk dial. Which is not as funny as the time he drunk dialed me from a business trip to Elkins, WV after spending the evening in the company of some locals who taught him how to make something called a "flaming Dr. Pepper". Sweet message, Boo. I miss you, too. Hurry home, and bring me Morgan Webb as a souvenir, k?

* Dora the Explorer is very trippy at 7 in the morning. I'm not awake enough yet to learn how to say "where is the ice cream truck?" in spanish.

*

No comments: