Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thoughts for a Tuesday

Losing my mind. Slowly.

It's the slowness of the speed that is the goal for the day. If I can slow my mental decline waaaay down, hopefully I can stave off total insanity until the age where I'd probably be plopped into a nursing home anyway.

That is if I don't get "The Cancer" first.

See? Something to look forward to.

Who says I'm not an optimist?

This is, of course, what happens when I start looking at available college courses at the nearby university. And then start googling the crazy sister, the one who has managed to combine pathalogical lying and enourmous breasts into an insanely successful career that pays for her McMansion (and the mysterious hospital stay that resulted in even MORE enormous breasts.) And then start thinking about the vacuuming still to be done today, and the toys to be picked up.

It's days like this that I can acutely sympathize with the hamster on the wheel, watching the crazy squirrels outside the window who have all the fun.

Let's file this entry under "brain dump".. or "things in my head that might be better left unsaid".

No comments: