Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Welcome to the Nation of Procrasti

I'm supposed to be leaving in 15 minutes to go for my follow-up with my doctor and talk about how I am doing with the Zoloft. Apparently not as well as I might have hoped, since I'm sitting here in my PJ's debating the relative merits of crawling back under the covers. Or re-dying my hair, which transformed to a blackish shade of brown yesterday. T swears he loves it. I, on the other hand, remain unconvinced. I looked in the mirror this morning and swore I was looking at a zaftig Morticia Addams....

Okay, I'm going. Throw on a t-shirt and some jeans, change a quick diaper, and haul the kids to the car. This should not be so damn difficult.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Mel, email me about the Zoloft, I have been on that for almost a year now. takes time to get used to, wonder what your side effects are/were. I am thinking bout switching to something else as i dont feel like i once did when i was on it. in anycase...skubydoobiedoo@hughes.net
Sara