Wednesday, June 25, 2008

This Girl Goes To 11.

Blogger Love On Wednesday is up at Fiddley Gomme.
Pete did a great job interviewing a guest that interrupted him at least a dozen times... someone who has obviously been off her ADD meds for the past 8 months...  
Someone who has just now, this moment, vowed to make her husband sit in the next time she does anything like this - so that he can fit me with a shock collar and give me a good jolt every time I forget to SHUT UP ALREADY.  
In my defense, I do talk the most when I'm nervous.  Also this was recorded on a day when I had been awake with Toby since 4am and my allergies were kicking my tuckus.  So that buys me about 30 seconds of the 20 or so minutes I talked nearly without interruption or maybe stopping to breathe.
Thanks again to Pete, who could teach classes in being patient with the Crazies.  (and by crazies, I mean me.) 

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awesome job, Mel! I really enjoyed it! My sister is gonna be famous!

Shannon