Thursday, June 12, 2008

Garbage Pail Kids.

Because Mama is watching her "So You Think You Can Dance", I'll keep this short and, uh, sweet.  Actually, more sour than sweet.  Allow me to explain.

 The boys got into the nasty, fetid trash on the back deck this morning.  I'm talking empty charcoal bags, old newspaper, and various plastic bags - all of which have been soaking in the rainwater from the storms of the last few weeks.  It was.... gross.  To say the least.  AND it stank.  Which meant that my little angels stank, horribly, and had to be dumped in the tub for a quick hose down.  

Let me reiterate: I had to bathe them in order to scrub off the nasty moldering garbage and muck they had been PLAYING IN.  The next time I decide I need to spend perfectly good money on toys for the little buggers? Remind me I can just dredge the neighbor's dumpster and save myself some coin.

No comments: