Thursday, November 23, 2006

Cheater, Cheater, Pumpkin Pie Eater...

It has been a long, satisfying, and very food-filled Thanksgiving. And I'm cheating, because this? This is my post for today.

The thing I am most thankful for this year... is my family. I love my extended family on all sides, don't get me wrong - but in this case? I am referring to my own little family. My T, my boys, and our crazy zoo of a home. I am thankful to them for giving me a reason to keep going, especially on those dark days many months ago this year when they were sometimes the only reason. Because it was enough. Because I love them, and I will love them forever. Because they are the reason I live and breathe. And because we are all really great dancers, as evidenced earlier in the week when there was some serious booty-shakin up in here to the Elvis Christmas album.

Happy Turkey Day to all, and to all a good bite.


No comments: