Saturday, November 04, 2006

In Which I Continue To Toy With Your Emotions...

So get this.

I know that nobody will believe me, but girlscout's honor... I have misplaced the diary.

I know that it is in one of the book boxes that we packed up from the old apartment. I know it is. I just don't know... um... which box.

If you have seen my basement, you understand how it is that I could be confused by the mountainous pile of unmarked boxes all containing various kinds of crap for which I will surely someday have a use.... (Hey, I've already scavanged an old windshield sun-reflector to use in the studio. See? My crap is highly useful crap!)

Any-who.. the diary is, in fact, MIA. I will valiantly continue the search efforts, but in the mean time allow me offer this as an opiate to the masses....



For the moment? Looking at what I have in the here and now actually wins out over meandering down memory lane. So it's a good day.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell your hubsy, he's a Babe-raham Lincoln.

And your son too, but I doubt he'll care...