Friday, November 16, 2007

Easy As Falling Off A Vlog

I continue to ponder this idea of the mythical Vlog, but when they say the camera adds 10 pounds it is a horrid, horrid LIE. Unless I really do look that much like Roseanne Barr pre-surgery... in which case I may as well give up and live on raw cookie dough. Mmm, cookie dough....

I'm sorry, what were we discussing? Oh, yes.

I'm finally working up the nerve to begin work on the first official video broadcast from these here hills. Feel free to email suggestions or requests to melkist at gmail dot com. It may or may not include such gems as an interview with Jack, answers to reader questions, and Toby's rendition of the word Turtle. Because I am still not over the cuteness of the whole "Tuh-tull" thing. Prepare to be tortured with it repeatedly in the future. Should you find you don't enjoy the experience? You can rest easy in the knowledge that you have no soul.

Resistance is futile
but cookies are awesome.

What it will almost-definitely not include: My face or a guided tour of my house - that is unless it would secure me some FEMA disaster relief funds to pay for a cleaning crew and a stylist.

No comments: