Thursday, November 15, 2007

When All Else Fails....

Today was the Thanksgiving Feast for Jack's class at school.

We enjoyed a feast of turkey, homemade macaroni and cheese, rolls, and of course my fancy contribution - Stove Top Stuffing. Obviously, after slaving away to make this delicacy, I am spent.

Okay, so it's also possible that my inability to fall asleep before midnight any night this past week could be to blame for my exhaustion.

Either way? This is a sad, sad excuse for a post, but it's all my sleepy brain can muster.

BUT! When all else fails? Cuteness saves the day. Allow me to distract you from my lameness with the following adorable images.




See. You've forgiven me already, haven't you. Oh, internet. So quickly distracted, it's almost too eas--- OOH! Look! The kids are watching Ratatouille again! I think I'll go join them...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute!